In Chun Eng's words...

Friday, January 20, 2006

There's always a first time...

Talking about doing something for the first time, last night was the first time I actually got onto the wrong LRT feeder bus due to the changes of the bus numbers I partially realised... why partially? Taking buses all these years and I can still make stupid mistakes like that... sigh!!!!

I know it was changed but didn't notice how the changes was made. The bus no. in the 'old' days was supposed to be 901A, 901B and 901C. So all these while I remembered the alphabets but not the numbers. Hence, the moment I saw the 'A' sign, I just got up the bus, got my tickets and was closing my eyes as I was dead tired.

Then, shit happened!!!! When I opened my eyes, the routes are different, I was practically at an unknown place. So no choice, had to make one big round back to the station. And I checked. Seems that the changes were not to the alphabets alone. The new numbers are actually 901A and 902A. I was supposed to get onto 902A but I instead got onto 901A. Bloody shitie man...

Wasting 50cents for one bus trip is fine... it's a small price to pay to learn a mistake. But wasting 30 minutes at the same time really gives me the well, I don't what to call it. Annoyance? Blunder? Anger? or what so ever. Need to make sure I'm always 'awake' no matter how tired I am. Looks like I'll be taking more E-Excel health products already. The longer I work, the more I need it. Otherwise, I don't think I'll last for another 35 - 40 years working....

5 Comments:

  • hahha...all the after effects of working eh?

    yea i get what u mean, sometimes its not the money tat matters, its actually the time we waste doing all this merry go round..and then feeling stupid tat we actually can make such a blunder..

    nvm eng...relax..;)

    By Blogger ashes, at 21 January, 2006 19:34  

  • uncle getting old la hahahahahaha

    By Blogger J@cob & Anne, at 21 January, 2006 23:23  

  • Reminds me of when I tried to take KTM to shah alam and ended up in Kajang. SOmemore that time with my friend.

    By Blogger Jyrenze, at 21 January, 2006 23:28  

  • Fortunately I did not end up somewhere else. I just had to go back to where I started.

    So Pun, mind sharing some details here? Hahahaha

    And j@c08, in case you did not even know, I have ppl who are already supposed to call me granduncle...

    hehehe... that makes me even 'older'

    By Blogger Eng, at 23 January, 2006 08:49  

  • hahaha..yeah i know..u should very much look ur age now...

    By Blogger J@cob & Anne, at 24 January, 2006 16:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home