In Chun Eng's words...

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

the very first

Monday, Nov. 28th 2005: It was a new day, a new frontier, a new voyage. Reached at my company's HQ early and waited until I met with the HR personnel. After some briefing, headed to my company nearby.

The first day was fine. Nothing major or interesting. Need to pick up more on dot Net. Need to learn Source Safe as well.... this should be interesting. Hurray for there's something new to learn... yer... it doesn't seem easy. Hopefully I'll the hang of it soon.

When I first arrived, I was introduced to everyone in the company. Imagine shaking over 50 hands and this hasn't include those on MC or away on a business trip. Thank god my hand did not break. Hey... I' strong.

About the company and the staffs, here's the more interesting part. The office is higher decorative. Almost everyone will have their cubicle decorated. The gals will have dolls and teddys. Others will have photos and posters. Some CNY decos was left there... not removed. Hehehe.... can feel lots of harmony. In the old company, it's much more professional in the looks but not the feel.

Let's hope things will get better.

Some Extra:
It was also my first time getting stuck in a lift.. but it was only for a few sec. Happened when we were coming down for lunch.... yer... scary. And my office net connection can break down sometimes.... haih... maybe because it's an old building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home