In Chun Eng's words...

Monday, November 21, 2005

Another typical boring at day at office

Surprisingly, I was going around hunting for bugs in the office. I must'd be mad. Programmers hate bugs. Bugs are no good. Bugs are bad. Bugs are irritating. Bugs are evil. Evil evil evil. Yet... I was testing out my modules to find them. Help... I'm getting mad. But how come I can't find any while my other colleagues manage to find a few... am I that bad of a system tester??? I really do not know.

Worse, today whole cold due to the rain yesterday afternoon and night. Put on my jacket also not enough. Had to turn off the air-con. From 4 becomes 3, 3 becomes 2. The room where it usually needs 4 air-con running to cool us, now are freezing us to a slow death instead.

Anyway, there's another logic error which sometimes happen, sometimes not. Aarrggghhh..... how am I going to find out the cause of it. Stupid bugs. I hate you I hate you I hate you. Then finally, at 6pm, I'm off. Wow.... I've never leave my office ontime before... hahaha.

7 Comments:

  • its good to be free you know, hehe. Appreciate it la

    By Blogger Jyrenze, at 22 November, 2005 09:49  

  • It has been a while I do not have task to do. (about 2 weeks) Sitting infront of my PC surfing internet for 8 hours everyday argggh!

    By Blogger BillyTong, at 22 November, 2005 13:29  

  • yer... so sien
    we all need work to keep us occupied but that work must be of minimum load.

    agree?

    By Blogger Eng, at 22 November, 2005 18:09  

  • haha...u know wat eng...when sometimes our clients call us up saying tat there's some bug in da module n when i test it more than 2wice n i cant find it...

    i'll call up the clients n tell them tat the module is working fine..if still got error..then its ur pc prob...mebbe some internal settings is not right..:P

    hahha...whether or not the error exists...GOK..;)

    By Blogger ashes, at 22 November, 2005 21:23  

  • I realised one thing is that programmers dun always make good testers, cause we usually not able to think like a stupid user who doesn't know how to use a computer.

    And I also realised that it is these users who make good testers, because they tend to break the normal system flow and discover bugs. When they simply click at the system and find no problem, then I darely say that your system is excellent.

    By Blogger Eng, at 22 November, 2005 23:57  

  • that exclude hackers, crackers who like to find weak spot in ur program.

    By Blogger BillyTong, at 23 November, 2005 09:48  

  • think like a stupid user pulak...haha... i think u have to use the program for a long period b4 the bug pops out..sometimes its like that

    By Blogger Jyrenze, at 25 November, 2005 12:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home