In Chun Eng's words...

Saturday, December 03, 2005

My First Week

I've already worked in my new company Formis Software Dynamics, for a week. Things were pretty ok. My colleagues in my team is nice. Haven't get to know the rest of them from the other departments. Wait lar... will try to get to know everyone when there's a chance.

Coming back to my work, things will get very very busy soon. Been assigned to take over 4 systems from another colleague who's leaving next week. Some of the system are already live, some is under development. Darn, not enough time to learn everything from him.

But systems apart, need to learn up some new stuff, old technologies which I've never used before. Some of them are like Oracle, Stored Procedures (learnt but never used them before), SOAP and Web Services. And I get the feeling there's more coming. Darn, so many things, so little time. What should I do? Which one I should learn first? Haih.... terrible lar.

In my last company, I had to take over someone's module in the system because he coincidently resigned just as I joined the company. Now, the whole thing is repeating again. Only now there's less time. Sniff sniff... why oh why is this happening to me???

5 Comments:

  • Ahhh....first week arr...
    hesper kelam kabut just after u left.....boss is pretty stressed up about the coming symposium..

    By Blogger J@cob & Anne, at 06 December, 2005 13:29  

  • how can...
    Hesper has never depended on me wat... about the symposium, let me know the progress...
    and send me some photos.

    By Blogger Eng, at 07 December, 2005 15:53  

  • send some photos arr..what about making me go all the way to IOI just to find out the meeting was postponed....!!!! darn..took the opportunity to lepak at serdang looking for food lol

    By Blogger J@cob & Anne, at 07 December, 2005 22:53  

  • good lar... can lepak
    suits you well

    By Blogger Eng, at 08 December, 2005 08:45  

  • wah......u working in FORMIS ar? is a BIG company le....

    usually they wanna get new people is when someone wanna to resign......tat's y lo

    By Blogger YSLim, at 21 December, 2005 18:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home