In Chun Eng's words...

Friday, December 09, 2005

Wah lau eh!!!!

Since there's been a some happening events in the result of posts like this, I thought I should join the fun. Oh my..... such a big difference between the first and the second.
You scored as Natural Causes. Your death will be by natural causes, though not by any diseaese, because that is another option on this test. You will probably just silently pass away in the night from old age, and people you love won't realize until the next morning, when you are all purple and cold and icky. So be happy, you won't be murdered.

Natural Causes

67%

Bomb

53%

Gunshot

53%

Posion

47%

Drowning

47%

Disease

47%

Stabbed

47%

Suffocated

40%

Cut Throat

40%

Eaten

33%

Suicide

33%

Disappear

20%

Accident

7%

How Will You Die??
created with QuizFarm.com

10 Comments:

  • haha, isnt natural causes the best one? Good for you, a normal death

    By Blogger Jyrenze, at 15 December, 2005 12:38  

  • yeah...
    so I can be sure of able to living past maybe 90 years... hopefully

    my great-grandfather lived over 100 years while my grandfather lived over 90 years....

    perhaps longevity is already in my genes

    By Blogger Eng, at 15 December, 2005 21:48  

  • haha...hey those ppl who die while they are asleep must be really lucky lar.
    i hav seen ppl who are finding it so hard to breathe and almost gonna stop anytime...but they still can't die.keep suffering till the very last moment..aih..torture la.

    so u must be very lucky eh chun eng..ahaha..u must be a really good boy..:P

    By Blogger ashes, at 16 December, 2005 00:03  

  • hehe..well dun talk about death la not a good topic....


    enjoy life that's all....

    i'm sure eng is enjoying, he has got no "me" to bug him anymore

    By Blogger J@cob & Anne, at 16 December, 2005 01:59  

  • Aiyoh... you guys are beginning to take this too seriously lar... all I know, there's no truth in all these questionnaires and quiz. I'd only took in out of curiousity.

    And Jacob, your bugs are nothing to me. At anytime when you bug me, I will always have my ways to debug you.... hehehehe

    By Blogger Eng, at 16 December, 2005 14:26  

  • walau weh debug eh?? haha..ok la then next time i come out with a more powerful bug then....

    anyway who wants to know how ur going to die? God knows la..leave it too him

    By Blogger J@cob & Anne, at 17 December, 2005 04:17  

  • yeah... I agree that only God knows. By all means this questionnaire is not an indication of how I will go when it's time for me to go

    By Blogger Eng, at 18 December, 2005 14:25  

  • salute salute..u wont go so soon kua? hahahaha...


    u only left the company that's all

    By Blogger J@cob & Anne, at 18 December, 2005 19:15  

  • life is short....enjoy coke, hahaha!

    By Blogger YSLim, at 21 December, 2005 18:00  

  • enjoy coke??
    what you want me to die young?

    By Blogger Eng, at 22 December, 2005 09:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home