In Chun Eng's words...

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

What a bloody morning

Tuesday, Nov. 29th, 2005: This morning can be nominated the worst I've ever had in all times. I know I'll vote for it.

My alarm was turned off. It's either someone turned it off or I've accidently turn it off yesterday. I should had checked before I went to bed. So, naturally I overslept this morning. Got up at 7.30... that's also after I father woke me up. For that moment, I hoped that I won't be late. I wished I'm not going to be. Wonder if there's anyone who's super-early to work on it's first day, and late on the 2nd. Perhaps I can be nominated for the "Oddest New Staff" award.

Just as things seems bad enough, it got worst. By the time I reached the LRT, it seems packed. That's normal... but the not very normal thing are the trains. 8-9 trains headed towards the KJ station, but only 3 trains came towards KL... which was my direction. Everyone waited, and waited, and waited. By the time each train got to my station, it was all full. Made me miss all 3. I'm late... I'm very late.

Finally, the 4th came, got in but it was so packed. People are standing millimeters away. Imagine how close we are. Saw Choy Wun from the distance. Can't speak much... otherwise we'll be talking across the train. Once got down, I rushed to my office... it's another 15-20 minutes walk.

Reached office at 8.35am. Whew..... in a nick of time. Good to know that there's others who's later. Hehehehe

8 Comments:

  • Well, when I worked at my previous company, as a temporary staff, I was on MC on the third day...But they didn't have to pay for it as there's no medical coverage for temp staff so...I guess they couldn't be bothered.

    By Blogger Jonquina, at 01 December, 2005 11:53  

  • you're a temp staff while I'm a perm staff... it's still different

    By Blogger Eng, at 01 December, 2005 13:33  

  • Well, being a temp staff is not an excuse to do er...things like that either. Haih. Either way it's not nice, and yes I agree that the impact on perm staff is more. Which was why I said they couldn't be bothered.

    By Blogger Jonquina, at 01 December, 2005 21:10  

  • haha..u know when i was working in Cyberjaya..i took half day on the 3rd day of my work and one whole day MC on the 4th day...:P

    coz when i went for lunch..i got hit by the automatic "palang" at the parking area..**hides face**..aihh..so big adi still dunno how to walk with the eyes open..**malu case**..

    By Blogger ashes, at 02 December, 2005 09:11  

  • haha yea i still remember that day u told me in sms or something. Luckily it didnt hit hard la, after that everytime i pass under one of those palangs i feel very nervous

    By Blogger Jyrenze, at 02 December, 2005 11:21  

  • hahha..exactly..now its like kinda phobia adi..
    each time i see a palang..i would like try to keep looking up to see if anything is coming down..even when im like 1 meter away from it..aihhh..

    By Blogger ashes, at 03 December, 2005 00:44  

  • ya know wat?
    Ash, forget about the Novels. Write a book on your autobiography. I'll sure buy a copy.

    By Blogger Eng, at 03 December, 2005 23:00  

  • ahaha...OI..
    if i start writing books on my autobiography..sure the other books all tak laku adi lar...ahahhaha...;)
    i kesian them la..let them earn some money.

    By Blogger ashes, at 05 December, 2005 21:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home