In Chun Eng's words...

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Aiyak... kena bombed

Ok, got a red bomb last night...



no, that's so wrong. Rather, it's a yellow bomb (or more like peach bomb), 'cos it's gonna be a church wedding and the envelope is in a light peachy colour.

She's one of my diploma friends.

Yeah, so, she's actually gonna be the first among my close friends. Still wondering what kind of gifts to get her.

Somehow, this mades me feel like we've reached the next stage in life. A stage where, friends' are settling down, getting married and have kids, while those who used to be ilding around are finally getting serious about life.

Insurance and investments are also a common topic these days, while to the guys, it used to be games, games, games and games. Some still do btw. Last night, all the guys (except me), were talking about a new computer games which I've not even heard of.

When it comes to computer games, I'm so left out.

Anyway, I'm also hearing some are already looking for a house while some has even already gotten a house, when, it used to be cars... and maybe holiday destination?

Place to hang out? Movies?

Well, it's the usual pattern. First, after graduate, work. Then buy a car. After a car, get a house.

Most of us goes through that pattern, including me. The luckier ones would already have a car being provided at home. So, they only need to get a house.

And to think that my mom the other day said that she wished that my sister, brother and I, could get a house/condo each side by side in a stretch... yeah, dream on.

It's gonna take a while since I can't afford a house of my own yet. And also, I'm not so into that idea as well. They'll sure to KPC at you at whatever I'm doing at home... may be a little less privacy there as well.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • Staying near can be good but not too near.

    A walking distance is not a good idea to me also.

    I also don't know why almost all Chinese (Except the elder generation) cannot accept KPC.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 31 August, 2008 09:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home