In Chun Eng's words...

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Jam

Damn it, I just hate it when I'm stuck in the jam. It's bad when you're driving a manual. It's even worse when there's a jam for no apparent reason.

This morning on my way to work, the jam started to build up at the traffic light in front of the mosque in Section 14, leading all the way to the traffic light in front of the SSP primary school. Stuck there for almost 10 minutes... a long time considering that I don't have to face a jam at all every morning.

The jam continued after the traffic light for those who turned right into Jalan Utara, the road leading to Hussien Onn Hospital towards Asia Jaya LRT and Hilton Hotel. Not sure what caused the jam. Fortunately, I had to turn left, so I missed the jam after that.

This jam reminded me of the worst one I've ever experienced in my 2 years of driving. Yup, the one where the bloody police road blocked major roads and highways leading towards the parliment and caused a massive jam all around KL just for one person.

There was already a massive jam in Federal Highway that morning. I don't have to get into any highways. I just drive across. But I was still stucked because cars from Jalan Utara could not get into the highway, thus, blocking my way. Argh!!!

Politically motivated or not, stopping that one person 'conveniently' delayed million others from getting to work, airport, exams etc on time. Half of my colleagues were late that day while I barely made it. What wonderful job our authorities are doing to our country.

Damn it!!! Just hate the jams... well, no one would anyway :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home