In Chun Eng's words...

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My new tool

Wuuhuu.... finally gotten myself a pair of new sunglasses. Now, no more the annoying sun glares. I don't have to fear you anymore sun glares!!!!! hahaha!!!

My sister helped me with the selection. Personally, I don't like the grey patch in the middle, but I chose this pair because of the glasses are more blackish. It's not for fashion anyway.

I actually preferred another design which has a better overall match in colours and shape but the glass is more greyish... don't really liked the greyish feel.

Best of all, this doesn't hook onto my hear. It wraps comfortably around the side of my head so it doesn't hurt my ear the way wearing a headset would after wearing for too long.

And for someone without better things to do at home, I decided take some pathethic photos of myself in it.

So I took this...

and this...

So how do I look?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home