In Chun Eng's words...

Monday, August 25, 2008

End of the Beijing 2008

Yeah, so it's all over now. The summer olympics were closed in quite a colourful performance in the Bird's Nest Stadium. But with the olympics coming to an end, there's nothing to look forward to anymore, be it on the news, highlights, or even chit-chatting with colleagues about the events, results etc.

This is, of course, until the next sporting event comes along. EPL is by the way, back!!!

Watched the closing ceremony last night on TV2. My my, a mere disappointment. Late broadcast, TV commercials everynow and then, TV transmission interruptions etc.

How I wished I could have a better viewing of events such as this.

I guess I'll have to look it up on the internet for the closing clips.

Candidman, the opening you gave me is kinda incomplete. It ended just before the athletes march. Do you a more complete one? One that last until the end...???!!

And will you be looking for the closing as well??
Just pass it to my brother if you can find them.

Thanks.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Wow.... actually the Opening English version I didn't watch haha...

    File size too big for NBC version on the opening (5 GB).
    OR Full HD version insanely at 42.5GB

    If you want the complete one I only have the CCTV (lower quality).
    Not sure your brother got it keke..


    TVB one the athlete portion also failed to download due to lack of peers haha..

    For the closing one I am trying to get TVB also. (2.7 GB).

    I need to "pancing" a kind neighbour's WIFI to download lah ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 27 August, 2008 15:27  

  • Hey... I got the NBC version on Closing. Already pass it to your brother :)

    Contents not guaranteed :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 02 September, 2008 11:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home