In Chun Eng's words...

Friday, August 08, 2008

080808

The day is here! The time is tonight! The opening to Beijing 2008 Olympics will be here in a matter of hours.

I'm anxious! I'm excited! and I'm getting impatient...!!! I don't wanna miss the opening, for sure.

But will I be home by 7pm tonight? Will it be shown on public TV or would I need Astro? Will I actually miss the chance to see China showing off???!!! After all, it is their pride.

So I'm very sure they'll make the opening ceremony truly unforgettable, in everyway. Full of colours, full of people, full of displays and full of crops..!!!

and I... need to get back to work :(

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Yes is on show on our "BELOVED" RTM1.

    Disappointed...(Astro-less viewer)

    Not on the presentation but on the commenter...

    Forced me to get another source although is not live (keke)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10 August, 2008 10:52  

  • RTM1 was terrible. They were late, thus skipping a few acts and it kept being interrupted by the bloody commercials... how I wished I could watched in on Astro... would have been much better... and with English commentator

    so you got your source???!!

    By Blogger Eng, at 11 August, 2008 09:09  

  • Yup... I am downloading it till 85%

    Cantonese Commnetator hahaha...from TVB

    You want? I can copy to your brother's TVB drama source (which is me loh) hahaha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13 August, 2008 10:45  

  • hahaha.. I would actually prefer the English version.. but sure... pls pass a copy to me bro..
    thx

    By Blogger Eng, at 13 August, 2008 13:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home