In Chun Eng's words...

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

This morning

So it rained this morning. Nothing great, except that it's the type of rain I love most. The slow, gentle, soft breezing drizzle is the kind of rain that really makes you want to call in sick at work just to stay in your bed, wanting to sleep throughout your morning under the comfort of your bolster, pillow, mattress, etc.

Well, at least I get to walked in the rain this morning. That was fun. But still, I just wished that I could just stay out, staring at the rain and play with it. I sure missed those times.

Recalled this while typing.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • I like walk in rain as well!!

    Remind me two classic song about the rain:

    1. Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head. ~ Burt Bacharach

    2. Rhythm Of The Rain. ~ The Cascades

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12 July, 2008 07:56  

  • No doubt it's nice, but "Rhythm Of The Rain" is a quite a sad song if you've seen the lyrics.

    "Rain please tell me now does that seem fair,
    For her to steal my heart away when she don't care,
    I can't love another when my hearts somewhere far away"

    By Blogger Eng, at 14 July, 2008 09:56  

  • I knew is a said song... kekeke...

    I Studies lyrics on song that I like (weird?)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 14 July, 2008 20:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home