In Chun Eng's words...

Monday, July 07, 2008

Down the memory lane

I've been updating my blog a lot lately if you noticed. That's because I had time to actually observe things around lately.

And why? Because I'm bored at work... to me, not having much work at work is like a nightmare. The worst feeling one can ever get.

So, naturally I had to look for my own entertainment. Solitaire and Minesweeper are the 2 things are the things I try hard to skip these days.

Then the whole of last week I did one thing which I'm sure no one has ever done before... so what did I do?

I reread all the post in my friends blog... one by one. I'm not done reading everyone's blog, but it's just a matter of time before I do so.

I started off with the one I thought would have the most post. Miche used to post everyday, so I know I would have a long list of things to read. Never realised that I actually missed so many of her post... dear, didn't even know you've learn tango before. So when can you teach me your moves?

Currently am almost finishing Ashes' blog, all the way from his first post in June 2005. Boy, his blog just won't stop making me laughing, and I sure missed the times when one would post something and the rest would bombard it with our 'ridiculous' comments. It has always been entertaining to read his blog.

One of the many crazy moments we did. .. ok, it wasn't that crazy, but at least it's fun.

Chapter 1: wanna join us? - By Ash (aka Mr. Funnyman aka The Joker aka The Great Entertainer)
Chapter 2: The day out - By me, just the plain old me!!!
Chapter 3: Auntie Philip???? NAHHHH - By the none other, Aunty Philip. Hahaha, read the story and you'll know why!!
Chapter 4: Saturday Tour - By Mr. Money man, Billy

This was done exactly 2 years ago.

Of course things won't end here. Gonna continue reading as long as it can kill my time. Anyway, it's already after office hours. So time to go.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • hey mate..thanks for reminding me of my blog..:D

    hahha..yea its been so long since we were doing all those crazy things isnt it. at least it kept us all updated n connected.
    now seems like everyone is just too busy..

    im tempted to update my blog again..hmmm...

    By Blogger ashes, at 10 July, 2008 19:41  

  • haha.. dude, surprised to see you here

    it seems that you're not the only one who's blog has been hibernating... but you can start the ball rolling.. so hurry and post something

    and yea, it's been I think more than a year since we last met up.. we all should do something about it

    By Blogger Eng, at 11 July, 2008 13:35  

  • lol, my blog in stasis too.... miss the time when we all started this blog thingy, with the comments and all...

    By Blogger Jyrenze, at 20 July, 2008 22:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home