In Chun Eng's words...

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The Three Little Pigs

I once mentioned that there are 3 people in my team sharing the same birthday, all 3 whos birthday is on 5th of April.

Fate really brought us together. All 3 of us even sits beside one another.

The 3 of us... Me, Phoebe and Henry.

But now, the 3 piglets are no more. Only left 2 as Henry has left the company after only 9 months to move into auditing. The photo was taken during Henry's farewell dinner at King Crab Restaurant, Kelana Jaya.

And you might ask, why us 3 pigs.

Well, Henry and I are born in the year of the pig as both of us also share the same birth year. Besides my brother, he's the only one I knew, who shares the same birth year, birth month and birth date as I do.

As for Phoebe, her surname is Choo. Pronounce that in mandarin, it rhymes with the word 'pig' in Chinese.

Hence, us, the three little pigs.

And since 5th of April is always associated with the underworld because of Ching Ming, so we posed:

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home