In Chun Eng's words...

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My 'girlfriend'

Is it a virtual... a dream or... is it for real?

Ever since I returned from China more than a year ago, I've always kept in touch with some of the people I met there. We usually correspond via emails.

In the most recent email, my friend excited wrote that she dreamt of me. Seems like I was back in China... with someone... my girlfriend. She was waiting for us at the airport... hahaha

It felt nice indeed that someone actually dreams of you. To be, it was also an honour because, thinking of someone is easy, but to dream of someone makes it all really special.

So I got her to describe how my 'girlfriend' was like...

She said:

"She has long hair, not big eyes but bright, when I met you all, she always smile, very sweet and lovely girl. She has black hair and brown eyes, I can only judge that she is an Asian, maybe she is a Chinese girl, or your own local girl. In a word, she is beautiful".

Chinese girl - she might mean the nationality
Own local girl - it could be one of my current friends, or someone I'm about to meet.

Felt so flattered... hehehe :D

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

  • Ei, that's not very descriptive you know? Long black hair, brown eyes, sweet, smiles... That describes like what, 70% of the chinese girls in KL??

    (I say 70% coz probably the other 30% has short or coloured hair :P)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 08 May, 2008 23:49  

  • hahaha... I know,
    it was such a general statement

    but either way, it still felt good... muahahaha

    so, thinking of me, dear?

    :P

    By Blogger Eng, at 09 May, 2008 08:50  

  • Lol... why, to know you get a gf?

    Reminds me of Steffi, hehehe...

    Nope, not thinking about you. Why? Are you? :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11 May, 2008 03:11  

  • Er, Steffi has short hair. In fact, it's very short now, so I'm 100% sure it's not me.

    "She always smile, very sweet and lovely girl" <---definitely not me.

    Anyway, it was funny how she said "Chinese girl or local girl" "asian"

    Er, in M'sia...that covers quite a lot of girls...

    By Blogger Jonquina, at 11 May, 2008 11:09  

  • May be she really like you... miss you... all the time subconciously.

    Called her out and get more details, may be can brigthen up your life :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11 May, 2008 14:29  

  • miche, it felt good to know someone dreamt of me... and how sad *sob *sob, I think of you all the time!!!

    steffi, if you only count the girls I know and mix around with, there ain't many... those with long hair, even lesser...

    candidman, her phone does not have int'l roaming, so she won't be able to receive my msg or calls... unless I'm in China again of course... maybe that's the time I'll meet up with her again

    By Blogger Eng, at 12 May, 2008 09:10  

  • hahaha, aiyahhh cukup lah

    I is very the busy with work now... feel like sleeping all the time dy.

    aiks, steffi... you cut your hair again ah?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13 May, 2008 23:35  

  • Miche, Steffi's hair is still short but I don't think she cut her hair again.

    And I think you're so busy until your mind is going crazy... hahaha... take care

    My mind's been going a litle nuts lately as well... sigh

    By Blogger Eng, at 15 May, 2008 08:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home