In Chun Eng's words...

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Driving

This actually happened last Monday.

Had to go to a customer's place in Kepong and we had to use the company car. My colleague didn't want to drive, so he passed me the key.

First time driving a Perdana, so naturally I was a little nervous as it's been 5 years since I last drove a long car. My Myvi is a short one, so it was a little different in the navigations.

Nevertheless, I soon overcame that but then came another fear. The car's really old. I felt as if the 4 suspensions' going to break at any moment and the 4 wheels will suddenly roll out of its rims. So I had that feeling througout the journey.

Gosh, I was never this worried before while driving. Fortunately as well, all things turn out well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home