In Chun Eng's words...

Saturday, March 11, 2006

1st year

March 9 marks the completion of my first year working in the corporate world and to tell you the truth, it's been quite an enjoyable one. I can't say life's been a good one as I still have to work to earn a living. But it's still good nonetheless, depending how you view life. My working experience has been mostly ups rather than downs though I can't deny there isn't any downs.

After 1 year of working, lots of things I've learnt, lots of things I've encountered but there still so much more to learn, so many more things to see and experience. All I know is that my life is just really beginning.

Nothing much was achieved in my 1st year but for short term goals, it's not beyond my reach. I know I will achieve it. It's just a matter of time. On my other goals, I do not know and I've yet to foresee it.

On my company, if I rate my previous company as nice, my current company is great. Will there be an excellent company waiting for me? I hope so. Either when I move on, hopefully that I'll find my excellent company or that my current one improves.

End of part 1. Coming soon is part 2: My experience.

PS: I hope I can rememeber what has happened in this 1 year.

2 Comments:

  • nice to heard that...! it is better you enjoy the job rather than money force you to enjoy...hehehe!

    By Blogger YSLim, at 13 March, 2006 08:24  

  • So I won't say it's better to enjoy your job over money or rather than losing your soul and life making money and not enjoy your life. We shoul have both. The bottom line is, I'm still trading my time for money, like you. So I've only got 1 part fulfilled.

    By Blogger Eng, at 13 March, 2006 23:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home