In Chun Eng's words...

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday

Saturday, Nov 19th. Having slept late the night before, I was expecting myself to wake up late this morning. At 8 this morning, got waken up by a technician repairing one of room's my malfunction electricity plug. Turned out, there was nothing wrong with it. It was my house's fuse box. It was completely burnt. Most of the fuse is not functioning and was advised to change the 30-something years old fuse box. The technician may come again tomorrow.

During the whole time, I wasn't fully awake. My dad was there the whole time so I continued my sleep. Then, at about 10.30am, I was awaken by my niece's cry. Got kind of angry and I got up to get her to stop (I'll skip the details). By now, I can no longer go back to sleep. So I had my breakfast and read the newspapers. Then got a SMS reply from a friend whom I've sent a Birthday wish the night before. Wow... took a very long time receive a reply from my friend... grrr....

Completed tasks which I've procrastinated for some time. Then, went out with my mom to buy lunch. After lunch, a few relatives visited. There were 3 generations of guest. My mom's aunt, her aunt's daughter(her cousin) and her cousin's daughter(literally my cousin lar). They had wanted to see my brother because they did not visit him when he was in the hospital after his surgery. After they left at about a quarter past 3, my energy seems to have been drained due to lack of sleep. So I took a afternoon nap, which I've not taken for a very long time by the way. Had a wonderful sleep throughout the heavy cold rain. Wonderful.

Woke up when it's almost dinner time. That time it rained again. Went to 1-U with some friends to watch Zorro 2 after that. Show started a 9pm. Learnt that Father in Spanish is called "Papi" . Quite hillarious if you ask me. Really worth my time and money watching it. Got home by midnight and is now typing out this post. Now going to sleep already. YYaawwnnnn..........

73 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home