In Chun Eng's words...

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Tiring Friday

Friday, Nov 18th. Reached the office barely on time. Felt sleepy and tired. Was practically staring in front of my PC for quite some time. When I finally gained my steam, the power broke down. No electricity. It was already close to noon by then. After some dili-deli and rejoicing and joking among ourselves, a colleague called our boss, and he told us to have an early lunch but no extension.... darn. We drove to SS2 for lunch, at the restaurant opppsite KFC.

By then time we got back, power was restored. Darn, how I wish we could have a half day off... sniff sniff. After lunch, I was feeling really restless not able to focus on my work and I was still tired. No idea why. Worse, no Internet. So I can't surf a while to keep myself busy. That was of course until someone found a bug in one of my module and that kept me busy the whole afternoon. Still, I practically couldn't work. I don't know why, but this has never happened before. This is definately not because it's a Friday and that I can relax myself the during the weekend. Somehow, I just couldn't focus.

At night was surfing the Net and was reading my friends' blog until my line failed me again... as always. Found out that Jacob was writing something about me. Here's the post. Then after that I watched a few movies on TV.

By then, it was already midnight. Found myself not able to sleep though I was dead tired. So I decided to watch a VCD. Watched "Meet the Fockers". This movie is an old movie but I never watched it so I took the chance tonight to finally watch it. It was quite a comedy. After the movie, I finally went to bed at around 4 in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home