In Chun Eng's words...

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

8 Months

It's been...
8 months since I've left college,
8 months since I last took my exam,
8 months since I've started working,
8 months since I've last seen some of ex-college classmates,
8 months since I've last touched my college notes,
8 months since I've last see people lecturing,
8 months since I've last slept in class,
8 months since people last 'spit' sleeping 'pills' on my face, my head, my mind
8 months...

8 months seems to have been such a long time, and time sure passes quickly when you least expects it to be. I thought my life would have changed the moment I took my scroll up on the stage but no... nothing major has changed. Just what I do everyday is different. My thinking, attitude, behaviour is still very much me. Nothing has changed in me. I'm still the same old me, or am I?

10 Comments:

  • ahah..positive change is good..but then its good to be who u are la eng.be proud of tat...;)

    i really never expected myself to survive in the working world for so long..sighh...and i hav many many more years to face this..:(

    hope something interesting comes up soon...

    By Blogger ashes, at 20 October, 2005 23:56  

  • yea... we need some new excitement to our lifes

    otherwise, it'll just be life without substance

    By Blogger Eng, at 21 October, 2005 09:59  

  • what KIND of excitement u are seeking XD?

    By Blogger BillyTong, at 23 October, 2005 15:48  

  • hhhmmm....
    maybe the chance of doing the more extreme things like bungee jumping, snow skiing etc

    so what did you HAD in mind??

    By Blogger Eng, at 23 October, 2005 22:11  

  • Everything that can make me less bored and happy. :D

    By Blogger BillyTong, at 23 October, 2005 22:18  

  • Lets all go for an overseas trip next year, haha....

    By Blogger Jyrenze, at 24 October, 2005 17:32  

  • er...
    nearest is Sg. I would like to go Bali in the future, so Pun, we're counting on you to organise the trip for us...

    thanks dear... you're the greatest...

    hahaha

    By Blogger Eng, at 24 October, 2005 18:11  

  • Bali ar, now got free air ticket wo, to promote them... if u dare u can go..hahaha

    By Blogger Jyrenze, at 26 October, 2005 11:35  

  • of course the plan is to go in the future mah

    now is too critical, not a good time to go

    I dare go if you dare organise

    By Blogger Eng, at 26 October, 2005 14:14  

  • Death is not a thing to fear...everybody have to face it....enjoy first lah :D

    Not every part of Bali is boomed.

    By Blogger BillyTong, at 28 October, 2005 22:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home