In Chun Eng's words...

Monday, June 25, 2007

Some differences

Gheesh... meant to write this sooner. Anyway, last Friday, I was suddenly dragged into an unexpected meeting and without me knowing what was the agenda. When I was called in, I thought they needed some assistance or help with my area of expertise. Haha :D

Little did I knew that it was the company Sports Club committee meeting. So, I now found myself the 'sukarelawan terpaksa', elected into the committee. Fortunately I was assured by the president that there won't be much workload. 10 minutes later, we all had a Japanese class, taught by one of our Japanese colleague.

My first lesson... weee... it was fun but it was actually the 2nd lesson. Will try to get the previous lesson notes. Learnt some sentences (but can't seem to remember the lines). There'll be more classes to come.

Shitsurei shimasu.... which means "Thank you and goodbye".

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home