In Chun Eng's words...

Thursday, May 31, 2007

So long Formis

Geez, unlike the last time when I left my first company then, I was eager to leave, excited to move to the new place and anxiety filled the emotions. But this time, it's a little different. I was a bit reluctant, yet, eager. Mostly so because I know I will miss my team and colleagues.

It'll be a whole new road to walk though not entirely a different path. I'll still be doing programming, still be using .NET as the language, and the job function is quite identical as what I've been doing. Only difference, I'll work with different people, at a different environment.

In my last few moments in the company, I was writing a farewell note to all those whom I've worked with or knew well, the ones which I'm closer to in the company. It was intended to be short but it ended up like this:

The time has past,
For so very fast,
For I wish you well,
And bid you farewell.

My time here is short,
But full of wonderful thoughts,
Memories I forever cherish,
So it will not perish.

Meeting you guys is fate,
But sadly it will fade,
Knowing you guys is great,
Never will it be hate.

Thanks Joyce for your lunch,
To treat us ruthless bunch,
And I have this superb hunch,
That I will get another munch.

When we meet again,
I promise to keep you sane,
Till we meet it again,
Goodbye and thanks again.

Specially for you,
By me, Tan Chun Eng

Don't know how it ended that way. It just did. Took me about an hour to piece up to my satisfaction, but I'm happy with the result. Least, it's better than the usual long winded and lengthy farewell note I've always read in the past.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • fuiyoo eng..i didnt know u were good at poems..
    just one hour??
    man tats fast..

    anyway eng..all the best for u at your new place.

    beautiful & lasting memories will always be with us..hope u make great memories at this new place too..;)

    By Blogger ashes, at 01 June, 2007 10:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home