In Chun Eng's words...

Friday, May 04, 2007

Boring Day

My 2 colleagues and I have been based in our client site for the past 2 months. But today, I was the only one in the office. The 2 are on leave. One has been gone since yesterday while the other is only off for the day.

Things got a little bored as I have completed my work and waiting for additional task (if there's any) to be assigned. Our job are almost complete here. Should be moving back to my office in the next couple of days.

So the whole afternoon, I was doing anything but work. There's no need to test much of my current work, because it's just merely to display data/results. No need for calculations, no need for data manipulation or transformation and no need for data processing :P

Also, I met up with Eng Hong this afternoon for lunch. He was around to complete his medical checkup before he joins his new company next week. He'll be working as Helpdesk in Huawei Techonologies near KLCC. Good luck to him on the job.

Hehehe... I can even go off a bit earlier today. Me getting naughtier... that's so not me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home