In Chun Eng's words...

Thursday, April 12, 2007

The feeling of not feeling right

This morning I woke up feeling...
A little blur, a little weird, a little abnormal.
I have no idea why.

Not sure if I was sick. 'Cos there was no fever.
Not sure if I was feeling dizzy. 'Cos I could still walk straight.
Not sure if I was having a headache. 'Cos it didn't feel like an ache.
Not sure if I was tired. 'Cos I also felt sudden refreshment.
Not sure if I was excited. 'Cos I felt sudden tiredness.
I just wasn't sure why. The feeling just wasn't right.

Perhaps I was lazy.
Perhaps I was bored.
Perhaps I just want to laze.
Perhaps it's just one of those days.
Where I just want to stay at home.
Yet, I don't want to stay home.
I can't stand doing nothing.
I can't bare sitting around, feeling useless.

Hhmmm...
Somehow or rather, this post is becoming like a poem.
Am I becoming crazy or am I becoming weird?
I just don't know. I just feel blur.
I just wasn't sure why. The feeling just wasn't right.

Labels:

78 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home