In Chun Eng's words...

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Getting blur or getting old?

Sigh... talking about enjoying ones weekend. Mine did not start well today. This morning when I woke up, I saw the alarm clock and was shocked. I thought I was late for work, so I quickly got up to get myself ready for work. Only then I realised... that today's a Saturday. Stupid me... this stupid fool here thought it was a weekend weekday. Sigh!!!

So I just dragged myself to bed again. Maybe I missed work too much already. Really... am I getting blur or am I getting old and forgetful?

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • There, there...don't worry. I think most of us who are in our twenties are suffering from that now.

    By Blogger Jonquina, at 30 April, 2007 11:39  

  • *sob sob... just realised... I'm getting more grey hairs too...

    By Blogger Eng, at 30 April, 2007 12:14  

  • Wakeup -> Go work -> Go home -> Eat -> Sleep -> Repeate again everyday - aint u bored?

    Wonder y r u worried about getting up late to work?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 02 May, 2007 10:22  

  • No I'm not bored. Why should I? Everyday is a new day...

    Me worried about being late for work? I'm not. I just don't like being late, either to work, appointments, etc though I'm still work sometimes, but that wasn't intentional.

    By Blogger Eng, at 02 May, 2007 22:06  

  • Let me guess, you are too tired.

    I can see you that you work very hard.

    If u have that taught. The must be something wrong in your mind. You are not getting where u want. Try to figure out what is missing.

    By Blogger BillyTong, at 03 May, 2007 17:09  

  • One thing I know that's missing... a true friend who knows and understands me, not someone who thinks he knows me but actually knows nothing about me... I don't need someone who thinks he's so smart to tell me what to do.

    By Blogger Eng, at 04 May, 2007 12:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home