In Chun Eng's words...

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Vegetarian Spagetthi

Yesterday was 'Sam Yut Chor Yat'... the 1st day of the 3rd month. So one of my colleague and I went to the temple opposite Chorus Hotel was a vegetarian lunch. We walked there as it's near our client office where I'm still currently based at.

I've been to that place a couple of times, and this was the first time I see them selling spagetthi. So my colleague and I gave it a try. Taste so much like the spagetthi we would have outside, only minused the minced pork or chicken we used to have. Only problem is that they served too much gravy, so you'll feel very stuffed after that. I couldn't taste the cheese so I don't think they added any.

The last time here, I tasted the Looi Char for the first time too. Had such a difficult time chewing all those vegetables. And the soup taste kind of funny too. Maybe it's because I'm not used to eating it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home