In Chun Eng's words...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Paid to eat

This is the first time I typed 2 post in a day... but today is indeed a special and lucky day. Today's lunch was not only free, I got paid as well. LOL. Here's how the story goes...

I ordered my favourite 'Char Kuey Teow' for lunch. It cost me RM 3.80 I gave the guy RM 50.00 but he gave me back my change of RM 56.20 instead. The funny thing is that I did not even realised it until I reached my office. When he gave me back my change, I only ensured that there's 4 red notes. But one extra note was sticking behind another... lucky me.

So not only I had free lunch today, I earned some additional money as well. I think I'll go for another round of 'Char Kuey Teow' tomorrow though the food isn't really that nice. Don't feel nice cheating off someone's hard earned money.

Man... never been this lucky for quite some time already... hahaha

1 Comments:

  • go another round of "chow kuey Teow"?

    better make sure that guy did not reliese he paid extra RM10 to u.... otherwise he will "Chow your Kuey Teow" :P

    By Blogger BillyTong, at 28 June, 2005 15:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home