In Chun Eng's words...

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Always expect the unexpected

My final year degree results came out recently. Gosh...it did came in a hurry and caught me by surprised. First, it was schedule to be released on the 20th April until a friend messaged me a nite before telling me that the result was out.

Then, the marks were totally unexpected. Modules that I thought may not do well turned out to be ok, pretty satisfying. But on the other hand, modules I thought would score I instead did badly. I even nearly flung it. :~(

But overall, I still got what I targeted and expected to achieve. Least I got what I aimed for and I should be happy but everytime I see results, I feel heartaches, especially when knowing I could have fail a subject...I hate failures and would never what to see that in my life.

Now, my graduation awaits....my next biggest thing in my life so far....
or is it a third...????
or a forth....???
or whatever...!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home