In Chun Eng's words...

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Why oh why??!!

Recently I've been trying to keep myself up to date with my friends' blog, trying to see what interesting things they have in their blogs. I've been scouting around for interesting blogs to see and read.

Some has really LONG post ... wonder how they managed to write so long. Perhaps they're natural writters unlike me, always facing writters block when it comes to bloggin. That's why I don't post often. While some bloggers talks about their personal life, what they did during the day ... their interest, some often writes about the opinions and objections on things. Some bloggers are very critical... My point is that ... they can write. But not me ... definately not me.

Basically I'm the type of person who dislikes reading ... so long blogs turns me off. Even if I do read, I'd only looked for short ones ... yes, I admit, I have low attention span and it's getting lower everytime I read something ... even for newspapers, books, articles, etc.

So why ... why can't I'm able to write something???!!! Is it that my life's too boring until I have nothing to tell of? That my life is too mundane ... always doing the same thing week in week out? Or what?

7 Comments:

  • you can always write ur thoughts n opinions on things tat u happen to hear about on radio n so on..... You'll be surprised at how much u can write

    By Blogger Jyrenze, at 20 June, 2005 10:08  

  • Dear friend,

    It is because those people like to share their life to other people. If u can write about what u did recently, to almost everything u want to say.....u can actually write alot.

    By Blogger BillyTong, at 20 June, 2005 14:16  

  • There there...different ppl have...different ability. You don't have to write so much. Sometimes even your few words can "kik sei" ppl. Isn't that a powerful ability? :D

    By Blogger Jonquina, at 21 June, 2005 09:01  

  • wah lau....this is the first time ppl are actually commeting on what I posted in my blog...LOL

    So I guess I should type more of this sort of post...hahahaha

    By Blogger Eng, at 21 June, 2005 20:47  

  • In the name of Gangster GF04210COMG2.......I will spend some time to SPAM ur blog if u add a chatter box...so dont worry :D

    Who else want to join SPAM club :P

    By Blogger BillyTong, at 23 June, 2005 11:05  

  • GET A CHATTER BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Philip, at 23 June, 2005 11:17  

  • Yalo....friends can still keep in touch with the blog...tat's why it existed here.

    By Blogger YSLim, at 27 June, 2005 22:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home