In Chun Eng's words...

Sunday, June 05, 2005

My brother ... the careless idiot

My brother left for UK this morning and I was at the airport to send him off. He'll be there for 4 months to complete his degree. Sniff sniff :'( ... so for the next 4 months he won't be around to argue with me. Don't get me wrong, our arguments are more of the constructive ones and it's been part of our life since young ... hehehe.

We went early, left the house by 6am. His flight is at 10.30am, so he got to checked-in by 8.30am at the latest. Going early will not get us in the rush. But on the way there, only did the idiot realised he left some cash in his drawer. That was 150 pounds and another 1oo USD ... hah!!! absolutely pathetic and careless of him. Luckily he remembered to bring his important documents and his bank draft. So he has to borrow the money from friends until he cashes his bank draft ... now, should I describe him a stupid moron for leaving the money behind, or lucky that he has his friends with him ... ???

Anyway, for the next 4 months that lunatic will not be around to irritate me as well ... so I guess I should be grateful to have some peace while he at the same time, can learn to be more independent and able to do more house work by the time he comes back. I'll just have to wait and see about that ... hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home