In Chun Eng's words...

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Recent affection...

My Skype has been around for sometime and but I rarely uses it unless my friends wants to have some chat with me. But now, it has become an instant IM hit in my office and we may move from MSN Messenger instead to Skype on a permanent basis.

Well, wat can I say, Skype is faster for file transfer compared to MSN and better voice transmittion, no echo from either end, unlike the stupid MSN. But MSN does have some edge interface-wise. One point to Skype for being a good VOIP and IM application, and one point to MSN for having a nice interface. Do I now sound like writing an article comparing the two? I felt so....

Anyway, I'm looking now to increase my contact list on Skype. So for those who knows me, hehehe....can add me. My username is 'chuneng' minus the quotes of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home