In Chun Eng's words...

Friday, June 03, 2005

The boring me...

Today is another of the same old day of, wake up, hav breakfast, go to work, finish work, come home, have dinner, read some papers, maybe watch some tv and then sleep. There seems to be no life as an working individual. I won't call myself an working adult yet, though I've reach adulthood last year. Makes me feel old.

Today quite unlikely. Office no water, so no water to drink. Luckily just finished doing my own business when the tap ran out of water. Was washing my hands then, so had to clean with drinking water.

For dinner, tonight my mom did not cook. Went out for dinner with my family. My niece 'lau kai' again....wants to go Carrefoure' at first. Then wants to go Giant instead. This gal ... when she's in a good mood, she's a pure angel. Other times, she's a real devil. Really don't know what to do with her.

Didn't thought of typing this out at first. Again was made into updating my blog because my frens again complaint. Keeping it short this time. Not like my story on my graduation. Photos still not ready. That's why still no photos to show. Till then ... signing off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home