In Chun Eng's words...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The Discovery...

This morning when leaving my house for work I came across something 'amazing'... a bodiless mouse at my porch. Wow... it's the first time seeing a dead mouse with only the head and without the body... it's brain can be seen scattered around near it's head. Pretty cool... but disgusting at the same time. I consider this 'amazing' because I've only seen either a dead mouse or a squashed mouse, never a bodiless one. I suppose this is the work of a stray cat living around my house. Occasionally, my family would feed it. Hahaha... at last, it's doing something to 'repay' us...

Well, it's not that I'm hoping something in return from the cat, just that these mice has been a menace in my house. Furniture damaged, things got chewed etc... so at last, some peace of mind. If I was carrying a camera phone or even a camera with me at that moment, I would have taken a photo and post it here... but too bad, I missed it. By the time I got home today, my parents would have removed the head already. Perhaps there will be some other time. Hahaha... cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home