In Chun Eng's words...

Friday, October 17, 2008

When gear 1 is gear 3

Damn it!

Despite driving for more than a year now, I could still make some silly mistakes that only happens to new drivers.

Left work... heavy rain.. heavy traffic... was trying to turn into a junction and it was by a slope. I released the gear while waiting for the traffic to clear.

And when I could finally cut into the junction, the car stalled... not once but twice. During the first time, I thought I released my clutch too fast (yea, the most common way to stall a car).

So I quickly ignite the car again to get it moving... and again it stalled... felted so bloody 'tulan'...

I released the gear only to realise I was actually on the 3rd gear instead of the 1st.

Damn...

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • haha..u gotto drive more frequently mate..

    used to hav tis problem when i first got my licence..hate it when the enjin mati

    By Blogger ashes, at 17 October, 2008 09:52  

  • what makes me even angrier is that I've been driving every day to work for more than a year now...

    By Blogger Eng, at 17 October, 2008 16:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home