In Chun Eng's words...

Friday, October 10, 2008

FBIC Company Trip

So the survey is out. This year my company trip is to Hokkaido. Gonna be a 6D4N trip from 06/01/2009 to 11/01/2009.

But comes with a catch.

For me, the company will only bear 52.88% of the cost. That would mean paying as much as 47.12% of the cost on my own.

Estimated to cost between RM 6000 - RM 7000, I will then have to pay between RM 2827 - RM 3299.

I wonder if it's worth the trip. But then again, I get to go to Hokkaido for a week... for half the price.

So should I go? Or I just save the money?

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • Some lousy reference:

    SEE SEE!! ... EE field is not benificial... Don't let your next generation of relative make this mistake anymore.

    1. Google it... see whether u really like Hokkaido.

    2. My trip to HK / Macau (own pocket cost RM 3000).

    3. World economic is downturn. These money worth not much when invest now. May be last sometime..

    Q1. Why is 6D4N?? another night?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12 October, 2008 15:33  

  • I dun think it has anything to do with the field/industry... not all companies has company trips.. and some are all local trips...

    haha.. our purpose to visit during winter is to go skiing.

    2N already wasted on the plane. So, it's actually only a 4 days trip.

    By Blogger Eng, at 13 October, 2008 09:24  

  • Go. You probably would get to see Hokkaido's snow/ice sculpture festival. It's awesome! Hokkaido's also well known for their hot spring, and I doubt M'sian guys are as self conscious as their female counterpart in skinny dipping.

    By Blogger Jonquina, at 14 October, 2008 10:21  

  • if would say if u didnt hav any holiday recently, it is worth to go.

    Going with many people u know is definetely fun.

    Although the trip itself u hav to pay around 3k, u also hav to count in your "pocket money", which approximetely also minimum need around 1.5k to spend there.., unless u really plan to buy nothing lo

    By Blogger YSLim, at 15 October, 2008 08:57  

  • yupz.. alr signed up for the trip.

    By Blogger Eng, at 16 October, 2008 09:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home