In Chun Eng's words...

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Rain

After a rainless weekend, it finally rained this morning. I was so reluctant to get out of my bed, hoping to continue with my comfortable sleep. When I finally got up, it felt so refreshing, something which I've not felt for a very very long time. I usually feel sleepy all the way until I reach my office, but not this morning.

Anyway, when I got off from the Ampang Park LRT to walk to my client's office, it was still drizzling but I didn't bother taking out my umbrella and proceeded in walking under the rain. Oh... how I missed playing in the rain. I had always liked the rain. Small little drops of rain always makes the surrounding more serene, peaceful and calm. It makes me feel relaxed. If I could, I want to sit by the balcony listening to the falling drops of rain, enjoying the rhythm of the rain.

Labels:

10 Comments:

  • Hehehe, I got to sleeepp!! :P

    Actually planned to go gym, but the rain and my duvet won out. :)

    Walking in the rain is really fun. I love the rain too... It's everything you said it is.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21 March, 2007 04:40  

  • yupz... so, my dear, we have another thing in common... hahaha

    By Blogger Eng, at 21 March, 2007 09:52  

  • Hahaha, frankly... I think a lot of people other than just us two like the rain as well... /grin

    It's like saying, liking chocolate is having something in common. Not that it's not... but it's also something with common with oh say the other 5 billion people in the world :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21 March, 2007 16:41  

  • hahaha...
    hehehe...

    By Blogger Eng, at 21 March, 2007 19:17  

  • hehe the rain was sooo heavy i couldn't hear my alarm, thus slept till, till, didn't turn up for work haha

    By Blogger J@cob & Anne, at 21 March, 2007 22:35  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger J@cob & Anne, at 21 March, 2007 22:36  

  • raaaaaiiinnnnn ^^

    I probably enjoy the rain alot more than working people... hehe, since I can actually sleep in...

    Not that I am sleeping in all that much. Going to the gymmmmmm... But kinda lazy without partner la, but wat to do... Hehe my trainer wants to kick my ass for skipping gym so often already.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 22 March, 2007 05:02  

  • you might as well hire me as your PT. I can train you even without the equipments...

    dun worry, I won't cost much

    By Blogger Eng, at 22 March, 2007 11:22  

  • errrrrrr.....

    why would i want you to be my PT leh???????

    you GYM also never go... how to train me ah?
    :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23 March, 2007 01:15  

  • oh believe me... I can

    and who needs gym when a park is all I need... hahaha

    By Blogger Eng, at 23 March, 2007 13:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home