In Chun Eng's words...

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

What now?

Sometimes I wonder if the hype of blogging is actually gone for me. These days, thoughts and topics are hard to comeby. Hell, even the moods have swayed.

Work has always taken toll of my time and energy. This has left me little space and juices on my brains to think, what kind of interesting topics I could post on my blogs. Zip... nothing... elek... mou ye....

Nevertheless, I do enjoy reading my friends blogs. I still do. But even the number of active bloggers are hitting rock bottom. Maybe they're going through the same things as I do. Apart of Miche, and occasionally, Steph, there are practically none among my friends blogging anymore.

Which come to me thinking. Is it time to call it quits? So that I don't have to make it an effort to keep my blog 'alive'.

So, what say you?

Oh... and happy April's Fool everyone.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • Ey ey ey, I blog almost every day okay... Just not on weekends :P but then I make it up with a double post on weekdays :D

    By Blogger Miche, at 02 April, 2008 08:58  

  • Yes my dear... I know
    I said, "Apart of Miche, and occasionally, Steph, there are practically none among my friends blogging anymore."

    read this line properly....

    but come to think of it, yours are a bit flooded... since you post everyday... don't you think?

    By Blogger Eng, at 03 April, 2008 20:08  

  • Oh... then don't read loorrr

    :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 04 April, 2008 12:54  

  • how can??!!

    how can I not read your blog... so nice, fun, delicious and juicy...

    hahaha

    By Blogger Eng, at 04 April, 2008 18:08  

  • you... talking about an apple ah?

    hehehehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 04 April, 2008 23:51  

  • cheer up...

    Happy Birthday...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 05 April, 2008 21:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home