In Chun Eng's words...

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dell Vostro 200 Slim Tower

- Been assigned new PC; a Dell Vostro 200 Slim Tower


- Almost my whole team got
- Only my team... for now
- Troublesome
- Have to re-install my programmes and re-setup all my system environments
- Find the monitor a little too wide to my liking... hurts and my eyes and neck
- But it's a more powerful and faster PC
(of course, otherwise I wouldn't be looking forward to change it, right?)
- Still find it troublesome resetting up my new PC
- Don't know whether I should be happy for the new PC or not
- New PC would surely mean new expectation...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • What Dell is thinking...
    Vista on 1GB RAM = Slow. Unless disable fancy feature. (But not cool)

    Wonder Dell still keep the theft-friendly features. The one I use in company enable user to open casing in < 1 sec.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15 March, 2008 16:29  

  • Mine is using XP. I think they downgraded the OS.

    By Blogger Eng, at 17 March, 2008 09:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home