In Chun Eng's words...

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Met with an accident

Yeah... it was an accident, no it has nothing to do with vehicles. Last night was quite an unforgettable night. Me and my colleagues had a game of squash. It'll be permanently in the sport club's weekly activity.

We had two 'casualties' last night, starting with me. I slipped, slided my left knee on the floor until I knock my forehead onto the wall. And in the process, I hit my upper left knee with the racket. The slide also gave my huge scratch on my skin right on my knee cap. But I was lucky to walk out of the court without any blood. I think I hurt my left arm too.

The other person got smashed the ball right on her right cheek. But she only had a minor knock. I now have 2 bruises and a scratch. It's gonna take some time to heal I presume.

And last night, we actually damaged 2 balls and lost 1. This one flew right out of the window. We also had numerous times the ball was hit out of the court. How was that possible? I really don't know. I could never hit the ball that hard till it flies out of the court.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • A...AMAZING! You've managed to turn squash into an extreme sport. -_-||| You are lucky you didn't suffer from concussion.

    By Blogger Jonquina, at 18 July, 2007 14:02  

  • seems like a bunch a kids were tryin to play squash..:P
    be careful children..u need an adult around to supervise u..

    hahahha...just jokin..;)

    b careful mate..i once dislocated my knee cap..n i pushed it back to position myself!
    ARGH..nightmare..i dun wanna talk abt it..no no..i dont wanna talk abt it..

    By Blogger ashes, at 19 July, 2007 10:06  

  • OO Eng you are getting to be like Steffi adi.... better be careful ,hahaha

    By Blogger Jyrenze, at 20 July, 2007 11:24  

  • No way.. I'm not as clumsy as her

    By Blogger Eng, at 20 July, 2007 13:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home