In Chun Eng's words...

Monday, July 16, 2007

A bachelor no more

No, that's not me. I don't think I'll end my bachelorhood, or even my singlehood anytime soon. Anyway, was at Dewan Guthrie last weekend afternoon to attend an ex-schoolmate of mine's wedding. Don't have the pictures yet, but will try upload them soon. Was kinda looking forward to meet the 'long lost' friends.... hahaha :D

Among the BB circle of friends, he was the first but not among the ones I know/knew. This 'award' actually went to a guy I knew from primary school. Not sure if it was a coincidence, but both were Malays. Hahaha.... I guess for a Chinese to get married at my age, something 'big' must'd happened.

Saw a couple of ex-BBians that day as well. But after makan all left. That was of course, after the group photos with the bride and groom.

At first thought of going to Bon Odori as well since it was nearby. But with such afternoon heat even when it's already near 5pm, no one had the mood. Went back to PJ for another short drink before we all called it a day.

PS: I learnt never to let my brother be my navigator when I drive even when he has a map with him. With the map clearly indicating the directions, he actually made me drive along the longest path shown, instead of the shortest ..... gggrrrhhhh!!!!! And it's almost half the journey longer :(

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

  • Terkejut I... Thought you suddenly not only got a girlfriend, but got married at that...

    And it's only been a few months since I last saw you! :P

    Hahaha, why don't you want to end your bachelor/single hood? Really don't like girls, that much? Sad nya..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16 July, 2007 16:07  

  • it's not that I dun like gals... just don't have the initiative to look for one... that's all

    :P

    By Blogger Eng, at 16 July, 2007 18:50  

  • yea when I read the title, the 1st thing I thought was that u got urself a gf or something....haha

    By Blogger Jyrenze, at 18 July, 2007 00:57  

  • don't worry, if I do ever get married, I won't announce it over the blog like that... it'll be the big red envelope to your house by then... :P

    By Blogger Eng, at 18 July, 2007 08:48  

  • What a teruk friend you are!

    Get gf won't announce but will send red envelope... Blek!!

    If you get attached, you should do this huge post on your blog! Complete with picture collage and declaration that you're attached!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18 July, 2007 16:05  

  • Miche, I think you missed some words here. I just said I won't announce it this way when I'm getting married.

    This was what I said earlier:
    "don't worry, if I do ever get married, I won't announce it over the blog like that... it'll be the big red envelope to your house by then... :P "

    By Blogger Eng, at 20 July, 2007 13:33  

  • Unless you're so incredible that you can bypass the step of getting attached straight to getting married... You had still better announce to the world when you're attached.

    Then we'll start bugging you about getting married, announce it on blog or not.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 22 July, 2007 02:01  

  • Hmm..... u really a bored guy... well u don't know me....

    I am stalker hahahahha......

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 29 July, 2007 01:53  

  • Don't worry I made no harm.....
    Just too gogling accident found your blog...

    candidman

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 29 July, 2007 19:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home