In Chun Eng's words...

Monday, March 05, 2007

Meeting up with a very old friends

Continuing from Miche's post (the one where she's booing herself but for what I reason I do not know of) on our gathering, yeah... we finally organised a simple gathering among us primary school friends. The group would have been bigger had I was able to get others along whom I still have contact with. For many various reasons, they could not join us. With some luck, hopefully, the crowd will grow bigger for the next gathering session.

And I guess the timing wasn't right. If I'd arranged it to be at 11 instead of 10, then perhaps there would have been more coming (I became the organiser only because SOMEONE!!! wanted to meet up but wouldn't organise any *hint hint... who are??!! I wonder). Somemore said cannot be too late caused next day have to attend classes. Ended up she left early to watch movie with someone else (with another guy *wink)... ish ish ish... but understandable lar hor... that someone was more important than us *sob sob... hahaha... LMAO

Yeah... as she said... it's been 12 freaking years since I last saw her (except for her, I've met up with the rest before). I last saw her during the last day of Standard 6. OMG, time sure flies. Couldn't really believe that we're all reaching our mid-20s already. I sure missed our good old days when school was all about meeting up with friends... it was sure fun. So Miche, it's wonderful seeing you again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home