In Chun Eng's words...

Monday, January 15, 2007

The bloody sleepless night!!!

Don't know what I did or drank or ate but last night I could not sleep at all and was very fresh awake when I got to bed at 3am and dozed off around 3.30am.

So what did I do while trying to get myself tired so I could sleep? I watched one Hong Kong series which I had borrowed from my colleague and I think watched about 3 or 4 episodes.

I tried to get some early sleep by going to bed at around 10.30pm but was just rolling around my bed till past midnight. And since I can't sleep, I thought I might as well do something. Well, being too lazy to actually do some work out that would make me sweat and I had to take another bath which I may backfire and make me awake again, I just watched the movies.

One episode leads to another and I soon found myself still awake at 3 in the morning. So I had to force myself to go to bed which still took a while before I doze off. Had such a difficutly to wake up this morning. Sigh...

6 Comments:

  • that means your body is not tired enough!!
    u must hav been lazing around whole day..ish ish...

    hahaha..:P
    i face tat problem at night whenever i sleep too much during the day..

    By Blogger ashes, at 16 January, 2007 09:43  

  • me too...i also tried not to take nap to avoid this happen at night...

    By Blogger YSLim, at 16 January, 2007 11:00  

  • come to think of it... I did took an afternoon nap that day but that was after cleaning my bloody diry room... and it's only half cleaned.. ish

    By Blogger Eng, at 16 January, 2007 11:51  

  • haha no wonder la.. take nap adi sure a bit hard to sleep, esp if its a long nap

    By Blogger Jyrenze, at 17 January, 2007 16:45  

  • I was just too tired after the cleaning... and I was still feeling tired after I woke up (for dinner). But after dinner wanted to go back to sleep... then cannot liau

    By Blogger Eng, at 19 January, 2007 08:50  

  • When my mind say I wanna sleep. I will sleep. When my mind say 7am should wake up. I will wake up. I dont understand why it is soo hard for u guys to fall asleep.

    By Blogger BillyTong, at 02 February, 2007 14:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home