In Chun Eng's words...

Friday, May 12, 2006

Jungle Trekking cum Hiking trip

It's been ages since I last went into the jungle. It's always good to visit Mother Nature every once in a while so I joined my colleagues for a jungle trekking trip to Bukit Cheras on Sunday, May 7th, 2006; or so I thought. It was more of a hiking trip instead and an estimated 1 hour trip was stretched to over 2 hours.

the partial familyIt would have been a relatively easy trek if not for the heavy rain the night before. The whole jungle is filled with mud and it was so slippery. It was divided into 5 stations until it's peak.

After reaching the 1st station, we went a little berzerk... hence the expression in the photo. There were 7 people who made the trip. But 2 person was missing from the photo (above).... one is the cameraman and the other one is somewhere..... vomitting..... LOL

the bigger familyAnother group photo. Soon, many of these faces are not be around anymore because they've left..... gonna miss these jokers..... :o(

And finally, the finishing er... line.. which marks the end of the trip. It's a sad thing that the rest of my colleagues did not make the trip. One I know, could not wake up and some could not... ahem... take the 'challenge'. Otherwise, this would have been a nice department outing.

only me..Do I look cool? :P

the whole family

Right: the whole family at the peak. Man... I looked so blur and so 'kayu'

10 Comments:

  • wahlau eng..so many activities eh.
    looks fun to me..haha..the jungle trekking looks good.
    maybe we should organize one someday la..i wanna try too!

    By Blogger ashes, at 15 May, 2006 09:18  

  • there's not much organising work in it... just need to get the ppl to move their butts.

    you know lar... our gang... how many actually likes doing such activities.

    By Blogger Eng, at 15 May, 2006 11:25  

  • ME... :D Billy like natural..

    By Blogger BillyTong, at 15 May, 2006 20:50  

  • good for you... I'll rememeber you when anyone of us actually organises such trips

    By Blogger Eng, at 16 May, 2006 21:17  

  • Back to nature...hehe. I went to FRIM last month too.

    By Blogger Jyrenze, at 17 May, 2006 09:55  

  • Who did you go with?
    next time we make another trip there together....

    By Blogger Eng, at 17 May, 2006 16:11  

  • FRIM .....yeah near to my place. :D

    By Blogger BillyTong, at 17 May, 2006 20:51  

  • was at FRIM this morning. the place is quite boring because there's no challenge in the trek.

    further more had to pay RM 1 for the entrance and RM 5 for the the canopy walk and the canopy walk only lasted not more than 10 minutes.

    By Blogger Eng, at 20 May, 2006 22:13  

  • It has been a while I never go to FRIM.

    I got FREE access into FRIM.(No joke) But I didnt know u need to pay RM5 for canopy walk.

    By Blogger BillyTong, at 20 May, 2006 22:27  

  • yeah... and from what I heard, it was RM 3 last year for the canopy walk...

    I guess FRIM is lacking in funds... that's why they need to charge like that...

    By Blogger Eng, at 21 May, 2006 16:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home