In Chun Eng's words...

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

mixed-fortune week

man...talk about having a bad weekend that drags on till this week
it all started off with me having a cup of Teh Tarik on Saturday night when I went out yam char with Philip. I had only ONE cup and it kept me awake till 5am the next morning and I was supposed to meet up with him at 8.30 to play 'Go'. When I reached home after lunch, I slept the whole afternoon.

Then as things better when Kimi Raikkonen won the first ever Turkish Grand Prix. Yaye... and Montoya should have given McLaren their first 1-2 finish this season. But WTF... he has to make TWO huge mistake on his final lap, both of which lead him off the track. The first enable Alonso to keep up and the second allowed Alonso to overtake him.

Later that night, I was supposed to meet a friend to watch football, Chelsea vs. Arsenal. He mistaken the time to be 10-12 where the game actually starts at 11. Well...wasted an hour at the mamak. The game started well...but Arsenal's attacks looked blunt and Chelsea playing a highly defensive game but it was still very exciting. I went home at half time. But ggrrrr...Arsenal lost. WTF... that Drogba scored again. That's the weekend

And last night...I could not on my computer...why??? The monitor spoilt. Damn...now cannot use my PC until I get it fixed. Haih...what a week to begin with.

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home