In Chun Eng's words...

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Waiting to fly

Yup... flying again. This time is to Philippines.

Gonna be there for a week for on-site support. Was informed quite last minute because I was only told that they need me to be on-site last Friday morning, after another colleague could not travel.

Even he was informed only on Friday morning.

Now that my flight has been delayed, I have to wait for another 2 hours before I get on-board the plane.

Damn, there's nothing much for me to do except to surf net.

Blast!!! While I enjoy flying, I hate waiting.

Update:
my boss made me Sheridan's Coffee Layered Liqueur while waiting for our flight at the MAS Lounge... taste like Bailey.. damn it.. make me drink liqour early in the morning.



Then had a glass of whiskey while having lunch...

this what happens when you get to have anything and everything in the lounge. You won't bother the time of the day... hahaha

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • its been a while since i went anywhere..miss those aooprtunities..

    anyway hav a nice one..;)

    By Blogger ashes, at 20 October, 2008 15:27  

  • yea.. it's always nice to be able to travel once a while.. but if it's too often, then I'd rather not travel at all

    sitting on a plane for too long can be a real pain

    By Blogger Eng, at 20 October, 2008 18:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home