In Chun Eng's words...

Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Exchange Gift

My company had the Christmas Exchange Gift party last Wednesday, 19th Dec. after the company sponsored KFC lunch. All gifts must be worth around RM 15 and I bought a gift from Memory Lane priced at RM 14.++ So it was close enough to the expected value.

In exchange, I got a book. It was a Chinese Philopsophy-cum-motivational book which I have absolutely no idea what it says. So, I just gave the book to someone else, hoping that that person will one day translate something for me..... least I will know what's the content of the book. It was a very nice book, fully colour-printed soft-covered book. But sadly... I can't read.

A big THANK YOU to the one who bought it.

Tonight, expecting a huge dinner as it'll be the company's annual dinner.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • yea some comps hav this practise..kinda fun also when u come to think abt it..
    but so far none of my companies had this..

    its been long since someone gave me a present...hmmm..

    By Blogger ashes, at 21 December, 2007 13:52  

  • are you hinting some to us, ash?

    ok lar... I'll keep that in mind for your b'day next year

    but, didn't your colleagues sang your a b'day song last year? wasn't that a present?

    By Blogger Eng, at 21 December, 2007 14:27  

  • Well... the Chinese motivation books are generally much cheaper compare to English version. Many of them are unauthorized re-prints. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21 December, 2007 21:30  

  • authorised or no authorised, I still can't read anything... :(

    By Blogger Eng, at 26 December, 2007 08:57  

  • yea..good tat u got the hint..i hope the others will too..:D
    hahaha..

    By Blogger ashes, at 26 December, 2007 09:05  

  • hint? what hint?

    By Blogger Eng, at 26 December, 2007 09:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home