In Chun Eng's words...

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Road Accident

Bummer... today startedly kind of badly. Was on my way to Cyberjaya when I bang into one angmoh's old school Volvo. He suddenly hit the brakes and I could not brake on time. Not even sure why he had to brake on a clear highway but that dented my bumper and cracked my number plate. Lucky for me, nothing happened to my engine.... thank god. I was glad too that there was no car behind me.

And what happened to his Volvo? Just a little peel of paint off the bumper. What a solid old car he has. He was quite easy going and initially demanded only RM 50 for the damaged but was interrupted by his nagging Chinese wife, trying to demand for more.

Finally decided on letting them complete the paint job for the bumper first before claiming the money from me, thus, delaying the payment. We even pre-agreed for a range before the actual bill comes along.

And that was my very first road accident. Was it bad luck or was I lucky?

("-_-) Didn't have my camera with me so couldn't snap a photo to show it here. Too bad, it's now being repaired as I type.... :P

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At least you are ok...

    Anyway they tons of "Break Freak" on the road.

    One of the typical symptom is "Ops I am 1 km/h above speed limit."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 25 October, 2007 18:47  

  • yea.. I know
    and when I told others, their reaction was like...

    "of all cars... you just had to bang a volvo...!!!!"

    and it was the same for all those who knows how's a Volvo is like

    By Blogger Eng, at 26 October, 2007 09:02  

  • Volvo is well known for it robustness.

    Now a day many 90k++ car also very robust.

    I bang to Sonata before during jam when I looking way to cut que (:P). There not even a dent but my iswara bumper clip benngkok a bit.

    The lady driver inspect few times before I able to get down my car she said "Is ok" then cabut.

    Luckily my car number plate is metal heheh

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 26 October, 2007 11:06  

  • HAHAHA chinese wife nagging..good one

    By Blogger J@cob & Anne, at 26 October, 2007 15:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home