In Chun Eng's words...

Saturday, November 03, 2007

See you next life

Can't believe it's already been 49 days. It felt like yesterday when you left without saying goodbye. That I could still remember them very well,

- the time when you left home fresh and healthy as usual and that was the last of you.

- the time when I had to identify you from the mortuary freezer, something I never thought would ever happen.

- the trouble we had to go through to reclaim you.

- the trouble we had to stop the hospital from performing post mortem on you, and when the police demanded thousands to release you and how the undertaker managed to help us settle them without the payments.

- the time how I had to carry you and place you into the casket.

- and the time, we finally sent you away.

Thinking back, I always thought that you won't leave so soon, especially with the history of longevity in the family.

Since you left, I've hoped that you'll return to pay us a visit. You've made me wonder, how is life right now? How you've been doing and what else you want or need us to do?

All those dreams of you... yet I could not understand what you meant.

Will I be able to see you again? Perhaps I will only know when it's my turn.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • mate..its abit shocking..
    forgive me for my ignorance..
    i never knew something like this happened..
    im so sorry..

    my deepest condolence to you

    By Blogger ashes, at 05 November, 2007 09:47  

  • Must have been tough to have this kinda thing suddenly happen, I know how it feels too. May the person you mentioned rest in peace. I know its been some time already but if you feel like sharing about it you can always talk to us.

    By Blogger Jyrenze, at 05 November, 2007 09:49  

  • 今生缘尽,来世再继......


    If you felt you had not done much then my advice is put more effort to who ever that had left.


    My condolence.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 05 November, 2007 16:26  

  • sorry... mind translating those chinese words?

    By Blogger Eng, at 06 November, 2007 11:31  

  • Translation? (from Babel Fish + my own modification)

    The fate may be ended today, next life again will continue...

    Better copied and ask someone knew chinese. Seems still lacking something.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 06 November, 2007 15:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home