In Chun Eng's words...

Monday, November 26, 2007

Busy week

Really, I've never been so occupied at work like the ones I had last week. I touched down from Bangkok on the night of Nov 17th, had a day rest and then attended a 4 day VB.NET training in the office.

Training was ok, but this means that my other work is thus delayed. Then, it became, training in the day, working in the night as I had a list of issues to look into.

Then, coming, on the 29th Nov, I'm scheduled to attend another training known as HORENSO (HOkoku-RENtaku-SOdan), a followup from the first training last 13th Nov.

I've been so busy, that I don't even get the chance to blog about my Bangkok trip. Damn it, why must my pace of life fluctuates like that.... like in the stocks.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Hmm... good training! Should implement in my company.

    The day I hired I am doing one man show and expect to know everything.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 27 November, 2007 17:30  

  • the thing is, everytime you're sent for a training, you're expected to produce something to prove what you've learnt.

    there's a good and bad side of it, depending how you look at it. so sometimes, I find it a little troublesome because that would mean spending time away from your work to produce that prove.

    By Blogger Eng, at 28 November, 2007 08:42  

  • Haha... sounds like you being sent for Ho-Ren-So but your boss is not really practicing the culture. And this is one of the reason Japanese have lots of great method.
    (eg. Kaizen, 5S)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 28 November, 2007 10:49  

  • shucks... got tagged again!!!

    gonna have to crack my head thinking...

    By Blogger Eng, at 30 November, 2007 22:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home