In Chun Eng's words...

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

How has it been?

I've been thinking for a while now of ways to make my blog look more interesting. But I just can't seem to find interesting topics to post, largely thanks to the fact that I live a mundane life (though I don't really see it as an issue).

And I guess the only way which I could think of, is by going out more often, either travelling or doing activities with friends. Which also makes me wonder, what my other friends are doing? Hasn't been in touch with many lately. So make things to share and keep up with.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • i guess all of our lives r mundane mate..all tat most of us do is get to work n slog n then get back home n sleep..
    next day..agenda continues.

    mebe interesting things really do happen..its just tat v r to absorbed wit our own life to take note of the little extraordinary things that happens around us..

    as for me..every new ppl i see brings new thoughts in my head..their character, personality..attitude..teaches me somethin...good ones i take..bad ones i improve..
    haha..mebe im just to observant(sibuk)..

    anyway just continue with ur usual posts mate..im enjoyin it..there's nothin mundane with it in my opinion..;)

    By Blogger ashes, at 04 October, 2007 09:26  

  • hahaha... thx mate
    it's been a while since you last posted...

    I'd rather you have many short posts than few long post

    so post more often... hahaha

    By Blogger Eng, at 05 October, 2007 08:45  

  • At least u haven't plan to be another Google freak :p.

    May be I will start looking how to do a blog also... (never start it as I know mine will be terribily boring x100 than yours haha)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 05 October, 2007 12:05  

  • well don't be too sure until you try

    By Blogger Eng, at 06 October, 2007 15:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home